SDMX Users Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: ConceptRefType  (Read 14601 times)

JamesGardner

• View Profile
ConceptRefType
« on: June 24, 2013, 04:09:36 AM »

Hi...
ConceptRefType seems to be designed for ConceptTypes to be packaged into ConceptSchemes
(there is a field 'maintainableParentID' that is required, and the codelisttypes point to 'Concept/conceptscheme'), however it is possible for concepts to live as identifiable types inside the <Concepts> tag..  (quite where they get their AgencyId and version i haven't figured out, since they don't extend MaintainableType at all)
I am trying to convert the sdmx 2.0 sample 'StructureSample.xml' into an sdmx 2.1 file.. and i am having problems thinking about what to do with the Concepts... I need the ConceptReference for the dimensions' ConceptReference... and ConceptReferences cannot point to maintainable artefacts.. only ConceptSchemes...
also.. ConceptRefType seems to be missing an AgencyID...
Thanks..
   James Gardner

JamesGardner

• View Profile
Re: ConceptRefType
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 06:15:26 AM »

Hi!
I just thought i would mention.. i think
'ItemSchemeRefType' is missing agency, id and version...

<xs:complexType name="ItemSchemeRefType">
      <xs:annotation>
         <xs:documentation>ItemSchemeRefType contains a complete set of reference fields for referencing any item scheme. The class and package a required so that the reference is explicit as to the exact object being referenced.</xs:documentation>
      </xs:annotation>
      <xs:complexContent>
         <xs:restriction base="ItemSchemeRefBaseType">
            <xs:attribute name="class" type="ItemSchemeTypeCodelistType" use="required"/>
            <xs:attribute name="package" type="ItemSchemePackageTypeCodelistType" use="required"/>
         </xs:restriction>
      </xs:complexContent>
   </xs:complexType>

once again its extended by restriction, and doesn't have the fields copied from the base type...
Regards
   James Gardner