SDMX Users Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: SDMX - DDI Mapping  (Read 11347 times)

Arofan Gregory - ODaF

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SDMX - DDI Mapping
« on: November 05, 2009, 12:01:05 AM »

Folks:

In case anyone is interested, we have started work on a detailed mapping between DDI 3 and SDMX. The group here at Dagstuhl includes myself, Bryan Fitzpatrick, and (of course) several good DDI people.

We will be putting out the mapping when finished, and I will post the link here.

Cheers,

Arofan

Giorgi Giorgadze - NORC

• View Profile
    • NORC
Re: SDMX - DDI Mapping
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »

Folks:

In case anyone is interested, we have started work on a detailed mapping between DDI 3 and SDMX. The group here at Dagstuhl includes myself, Bryan Fitzpatrick, and (of course) several good DDI people.

We will be putting out the mapping when finished, and I will post the link here.

Cheers,

Arofan

Hello,

how are you doing...
I'm not sure if you remember me. i have attended workshop in Dagstuhl last year...
So looking forward  to see the final version of the mapping... Can you tell the release date?
Thank you in advance 

Arofan Gregory - ODaF

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »

Giorgi:

Of course I remember you! How are you?

We don't have a hard release date on this yet, but I will post here when our plans are firmed up. I expect this to be done sometime in the first few months of 2010, however.

Cheers,

Arofan

Silvia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »

Folks:

Cheers,

Arofan